Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MY THREE SONS

Josh and Luke
I just love these little guys! Life has been so busy and so fun these last few weeks! Time is flying so fast I wish it would slow down a little.


Lucas
Joshua



Ty, Josh and Luke

We are all doing really well. Better than expected actually! I'm loving it! Ty is a really good big brother. He's so loving with the "B's". That's what he calls the twins "B's" I love it! Christmas was fun, and fairly germ free. Ty and the Twins all got little stuffy noses, but we made it through without going to the Doctor! I am a bit of a germaphobe so I always seem to stress about my boys getting sick so I'm grateful that we haven't had any problems so far! The Boys and I are on a really good schedule which makes me so happy. I'm a very scheduled person so the more I can predict the better...I don't like surprises! Very boring, I know!






























2 comments:

  1. I AM IN LOVE! I need to come over and hold, I am not sick anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you guys a doing good. I would love to come over and help in any way.

    ReplyDelete