Monday, August 1, 2011

TWINS!

Exciting News!

After a few tries of IVF it finally worked!!! And BOY did it work, we are having twin boy's due December 25!!! We had a few trials along the way, but it was worth it!

After a miscarriage last year and one cycle that didn't work I was wondering if Ty would ever be a big brother. I'm so excited that he'll have two little brother's!

We've had a few scary moments the past couple of months, but things are looking better! I just have to be careful and take it easy, which is not easy for me to do! Brad has helped out so much, I couldn't do it without him! He is so patient and kind! He's been so supportive through all of my little (and not so little) breakdowns, I love him so much!

These are our cute little guys! This is at 15 weeks. As you can see they were very cooperative! Brad thought for sure Boy/Girl so when the second Boy showed his stuff he kept saying, "Are you kidding me?" I just laughed, I thought I would be disappointed if I didn't have a girl, but how could I be? I love them so much already!!!!

Ty is growing and learning everyday!! He talks all the time, I don't know what he's saying half the time, but he sure has a lot to say! He loves playing in the water and climbing on things! And he loves animated movies, Cars is his favorite right now which is awesome when Mommy needs to take a little break!! We are so excited about the next few months! I get a little nervous when I think about two babies, but I think the excitement out weighs the nerves!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness! Ty is getting so big! I love that you are having twin boys (another friend of mine that did IVF is having twin boys too!). Those little men are so lucky to have such an amazing mommy. I would REALLY love to get together with you guys. I miss you dearly!

    ReplyDelete