Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall

Our favorite season is Fall!!! Brad loves football and going to the U of U games! I just love the changing of the seasons. The air smells different, the leaves change color and this year the baby bump gets big really fast!!! It's so fun to feel the babies move! The babies are doing really well! I can't help but feel like I have a really long time until they are here. Maybe that's a good thing, I know life is going to get really crazy. My Summer has been so boring that I'm excited to have a change in our schedule. Ty is so much fun, He is a wild man! He loves playing outside and downstairs where he has some fun toys. It's nice to send him downstairs and listen to him play while I'm free to get a few things done! Brad has to travel a lot in the Fall. This year he has two more trips and then he's grounded until at least March!!! I'm excited to have him around a little more through the Winter! Here are a few pictures from the past few months.....enjoy!!




We finally made it to the Zoo! Ty loved it, every time we moved to another animal he would wave and tell animals "Bye". I'm so glad we went, I'm hoping to go once more before the babies come!

Ty loves bubbles!!!


Our little Utah fan!!

The Baby Bump at 24 weeks!!! I measured 33 weeks at my 24 week appt. These babies are really growing right now!!! It's pretty crazy how much they move. There is a definite difference in baby A and baby B! Baby A is another Tyler, always moving, total spaz! Baby B seems pretty easy going, moves a lot but He's much easier on me! It will be so fun to see if they stay that way or maybe we have two more Tyler's on our hands...heaven help me if that's the case!

















1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! Ty is absolutely adorable, as are you! I am so excited for you to have two more babies. They are so lucky to have you and Brad for parents. I'm going to start getting mad at Aaron for every day that he doesn't call you or Brad to get together for dinner. Love you!

    ReplyDelete